 CAD / 7999
  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) So something could be written that would convert this to Make format or it could read the files themselves. (...) Yes, because the s/ is in the datfile, and if it was kept in the dependency file, Make would look for s/973s01.dat in all the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: pictures at tracker

(...) Thanks. I knew that keeping make in the toolbox would come in handy! (...) Me too, but sometimes you need to make sure! (...) Yes. (...) Exactly. Inference rules can take care of this. Another option would be to run one of: make all - builds (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) Or the something that creates the file could write the Make format itself. (...) OK. The current dependency file already includes the location (up to p/ or parts/), but if that work could be pushed off on make, it might be worth it. (...) I'd (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: pictures at tracker

All, I've got my Linux system runnig on the test machine, now I need to ldglite up and running. I got the mesa lib, but does anyone have a pre-built version of ldglite I can use? I'll work on things this weekend and let you know how things are (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) Nothing is ever missing from my Linux systems, but I may (more or less consiously :-) have decided that it should not be there. Jacob (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) Pre-built? What?!? I thought you were the local make expert. ;^) Seriously though, If an expert at make can't build ldglite then what's the point of the linux instructions. Give them a try: (URL) grab ldglitesrc0_9_5.zip instead of 0_9_4, and (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: pictures at tracker

(...) that means I'm lazy too! I was *wondering* why there were no pre-built binaries avaialable. (...) I already got those last night - I just haven't had enough personal CPU cycles to go through the build procedure myself. Nice docs on the linux (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) I guess because I'd have to make a bunch of binaries, one for every conceivable linux distribution, and being an engineer myself, I'm lazy too. :) I provide prebuilt binaries for certain closed-source operating systems though because they (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)