 CAD / 7781
Re: Ldraw Logo on Studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 05:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Thomas Burger writes:
Tim ,Tony Hafner , Ahui Herrera :

here is a question, although i think i know the answer,

panel 1 x 4 x3 with lego logo (seen in several sets. ) can it be done?
unofficial only or even ldraw.org part?

I believe there is a part which was recently released (likely in the last
update) or just about to be released with the LEGO logo on it.  Steve,
please correct me if I'm wrong, my memory of this isn't perfect.  I seem to
recall the representative of LEGO I dealt with on this approving it, and us
putting it into the release.

-Tim (my brain is fried)