 CAD / 7288
Re: LDraw Tutorial Categories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:01:49 GMT

Okay I've updated the list again and did spell check (sorry about that).

These are the additions
Jeremy H. Sproat's RNDR 102 POV's Camera
Jeroen de Hann CONV101-b converting ldr to pov
(This is probably be a more detailed version that what I have already completed)

Aslo modified the MODL tutorials. For the time being the numbers are all
going to be messed up until I figure out a system.  I'm thinking of just
doing them incremental.  But on the other hand and 201 should be on the same
line as a 101?  What do people think about this.  If we do them
101,102,103... then 201 shoudl be about the same topic as 101 but for more
advance?  thoughs....
-Ahui