 CAD / 7283
7282  |  7284
Subject:
Hey everyone stop and check this new LDVIEW like app
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:57:50 GMT

Today just minutes ago I was surfing around http://sourceforge.net
and I was looking for a 3D engine to have my ldraw models in realtime so
that I could play with them and so on but I remember someone was working on
something like what i'm looking for anyway I went to see how was going legator
but nothing yet so i decided to search for any open source app related to LEGO
and came up some must of them where LEGO MINDSTORMS related and some ldraw
related so in the ldraw related I found one writen in java "lol I never
liked java but may be today will I'll start liking it" JLug yes thats the
name of the one that i'm trying now is a mlcad app like i think don't know
jet so if anyone is bored they can go and play with it is fun got and get it
at http://jlug.sourceforge.net/ cu all.