 CAD / 7298
Re: Hey everyone stop and check this new LDVIEW like app
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:42:41 GMT

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Gr9624.IrD@lugnet.com...
Has anyone been able to get this programn to run?  I've downloaded all the
needed files but the jLug file gives me an error saying that the colors.ini
file can not be found in the e:\java\develop\jlug path.  The problem is that
I don't have a e:\... path on my pc....

You will have to change the entry in the default.ini.

My problem is that it has a hardcoded path-entry for the parts.lst file.
I made a workaround with making the directories and putting the parts.lst in.

So I've started the program.

There are several problems.

So you have only one view that is not changeable, sometimes the action don't
work at the selected part, and there is no transparency, even it's in the
colours.ini.

Now I got a NullPointer-Exception on loading a car model.

My impression to this program is: in the future it may be a nice editor,
but at the moment there are to many bugs for working with it.

Sascha