 CAD / 7295
Re: Hey everyone stop and check this new LDVIEW like app
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:39:59 GMT

Kyle McDonald wrote:

PS. I'll have to look around, but there are some people out
there doing some really incredible stuff with J3D. I just
can't find the URL's right now.

Well, I found one so far... Try

http://www.cosm-game.com

-kyle