 CAD / 6462
Re: NEW: MLSAVE V1.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:32:45 GMT

Looks very nice!
Finally something worthy of replacing the Tomb Raider Movie screen
saver on my machine. (Note to self: find polygon mesh of Laura
Croft and convert to minifig-scale .DAT format and place in
adverturer's model, to get best of both worlds).

However, when using an MPD file (the El Dorado Fortress from
lugnet.cad.dat.models) It renders the main model correctly
(including the rowboats and other submodels), then goes
on to clear the screen and draw each of the submodels,
resulting in a lot of flashing and blinking at high speed.
It might be nicer if it stopped at the end of the main model
(some of the submodels are just partial assemblies of bricks
and don't look that interesting.)

-gyug

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:
Hy friends,

it's time for something new - therefor I'd like to introduce MLSave :-)

MLSave ist a screen saver for windows which supports LDraw compatible files.

Load a file into MLSave and let it assemble the model, rotate the model or
even let it do both ....

MLSave is LDraw compatible and MLCad compatible!

Give it a try ... download from http://www.lm-software.com/ and have a look
at the download section ...

By the way it's in no way releated to Eduardo's tool!

Have fun,
Michael

P.S: I hope nobody here has been affected by the bad things happened last
week. But if so I'm with you ...