 CAD / 6468
Re: MLSAVE V1.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:11:48 GMT

Hi Michael,
Pretty cool.  I set this up on my computer and it looks pretty good.
One issue:  It doesn't seem to stop running when the mouse is moved, you
need to hit the keyboard to get the screensaver to turn off?

Also, in the way of future modifications, I'd love to see these:
1. Maybe have the possibility of just selecting a directory and having
it randomly select a DAT or MPD in there to display.  Possibly going on
to pick another random file when it completes the one it is working on.

2. I'd love the option to have it display the model brick by brick,
instead of just by step.  I don't normally use steps in the models that
I build for myself, so I thought that it wasn't working when I installed
it at first.

3. Maybe have an additional selection under "Action", which could be
called "Build, then Rotate", which would build the model as you already
are, then when it is completed, rotate it 360 degrees before it begins
to build it again.

Again, love what you have done so far. :-)

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com>
Hy friends,

it's time for something new - therefor I'd like to introduce MLSave • :-)

MLSave ist a screen saver for windows which supports LDraw compatible • files.

Load a file into MLSave and let it assemble the model, rotate the • model or
even let it do both ....

MLSave is LDraw compatible and MLCad compatible!

Give it a try ... download from http://www.lm-software.com/ and have a • look
at the download section ...

By the way it's in no way releated to Eduardo's tool!

Have fun,
  Michael

P.S: I hope nobody here has been affected by the bad things happened • last
week. But if so I'm with you ...