 CAD / 6544
Re: MLSAVE V1.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andy Lynch writes:
One issue:  It doesn't seem to stop running when the mouse is moved, you
need to hit the keyboard to get the screensaver to turn off?

In lugnet.cad, Jason J. Railton writes:
I found this too.  It's a little bit unexpected, particularly if someone
else here needs my PC.

Correction:  When you press "Preview" on the Windows screensaver control
panel, moving the mouse doesn't stop the screensaver.  But, when the
screensaver comes up on its own later, moving the mouse does cancel it.

Jason J Railton