 CAD / 5992
Re: ldglite 0.9.1 (now with better LEdit emulation) and some bugs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:30:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
OK, I'll give it some more tries later on. It's less than two weeks work
left until my holiday! :oD

I put a patched version (0.9.1a) on the ldglite site.  If I find more bugs
I'll do it again...

Don Heyse wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
After playing around in the LEdit emulator mode for two minutes or so,
the program crached with an illegal operation message...

I think I found the problem, or at least a similar one.  I thought for
a minute what a prolific part author would do differently than myself,
then loaded up a part file instead of a model.  30 seconds later, poof!
Illegal Operation!   It happens whenever you use the arrow keys (or any
other move operation) on a primitive or a comment line.  Oops, I guess
I did about 99% of my testing with just parts.  Did anybody try it
long enough to find anything else?

Thanks,

Don