 CAD / 5983
Re: ldglite 0.9.1 (now with better LEdit emulation) err, maybe not...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 18:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
After playing around in the LEdit emulator mode for two minutes or so, the program crached with an illegal operation
message...

Hey thanks for the feedback.  I really appreaciate it!  I'm sorry it
didn't work out so well, especially considering the stuggle you had
with your ISPs connection to the US.

I don't want to take more time away from your tremendous output of new
parts, but could you spare me just another sentence or two?  Are there
any other details that you can remember?   I'd hate to be responsible
for totally wasting your time, but I can't fix the problem if I can't
find it.

Thanks again,

Don