 CAD / 5573
Re: Line Thickness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Wilson writes:
Like Larry, I'm using MLCAD as part of producing printed instructions,
and making the lines thicker would be very very helpful (in fact I
can't use MLCAD to output the bitmap images at all just because of
this line thickness problem, I have to use LDLITE). When printed,
lines between bricks in some (most!) colors just disappear.

I too need something to make nice printed instructions with.  I hear
good things about MLCAD, _except_ for the proviso about the line
thickness.  A (hopefully) simple? fix would unlease a flood of users
of MLCAD I suspect.  What's the cost to buy it, by the way?

SRC   L#765   GoB
StRuCtures    LEGOArches at yahoo dot com