 CAD / 5163
Re: Line Thickness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:37:47 GMT

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:G66yD2.3zI@lugnet.com...
What about trying to implement something like anti aliasing - I believe
algorithms for that should be available somewhere?

I have Pascal (Delphi) code (found on the 'net, not my own) for a couple of
anti-aliasing algorithms, just drop me a line if you want them.

Although I think image processing should be left to image processing programs,
just let MLCAD render 'any' size, with adjustable thickness of the lines, just
as Larry suggested.

Note that Windows (95, 98 at least) have issues with 'normal' bitmaps larger
than the physical screen, you must use DIB-s (Device Independent Bitmaps)
instead (but I suppose you already know this).

Keep up the good work!
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm