 CAD / 5564
Re: Line Thickness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes (back in December):
What about trying to implement something like anti aliasing - I believe
algorithms for that should be available somewhere?

Like Larry, I'm using MLCAD as part of producing printed instructions, and
making the lines thicker would be very very helpful (in fact I can't use
MLCAD to output the bitmap images at all just because of this line thickness
problem, I have to use LDLITE). When printed, lines between bricks in some
(most!) colors just disappear. Controlling the line color would help too.
ANy chance of this happening, Michael?

Kevin