 CAD / 5567
Re: Line Thickness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:53:26 GMT

Awesome, I need this too. Line thickness and with a good contasting color is
a must for printing. I find black the worst offender in LeoCAD.

Hey Leonardo, I find that the line thinkness setting does not affect the
save as bitmap or export html.
SteveB

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin Wilson writes:
Like Larry, I'm using MLCAD as part of producing printed instructions, and
making the lines thicker would be very very helpful (in fact I can't use
MLCAD to output the bitmap images at all just because of this line thickness
problem, I have to use LDLITE). When printed, lines between bricks in some
(most!) colors just disappear. Controlling the line color would help too.
ANy chance of this happening, Michael?

Kevin

I've implemented that already for the next version and during that I found
out that there was a stupid bug in the code which caused lines to be
disappearing. Now the drawing is much clearer, means lines are clearly
visible. I also implemented something for thicker lines which can be changed
in the settings then - from 1 to 3 dots.
Also this bug effected the generation of pictures and print-outs - they look
much better now, even with linewidth = 1.

I'm trying to finish this version as quick as possible, but always there is
something more important to do :-(

Regards,
  Michael