 CAD / 5174
Re: Guide to installing and using LDGLite on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:14:07 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

I have put together a guide to installing and using LDGLite on Linux:

   http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Byggevejledninger/Linux/

I have only tested it on two different systems, so I would appreciate feedback
on whether it works on other peoples systems and on how easy the guide is to
understand.

  It's very nice, but I have a couple of comments:

  - On my RH 6.1 system, wget is not installed (maybe a link to the wget
page would be good).
  - You don't need to download the MesaDemos package.

Leonardo