 CAD / 5173
Re: HELP ME~!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kai Brodersen writes:
Yes it is i just upgraded a $W^%@$^ of times :) and mana if you havent herd
of 1 giga hertz comps yet YOUR IN THE STONE AGE there are 1.4 ghz out there!

In lugnet.cad, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.cad, Kai Brodersen writes:
I have a windows 98 computer with 1 ghz and 75 gb RAM

1 GigaHertz _maybe_, but 75 GigaBytes of RAM!?!  Come on.   :-)

SRC

I seriously doubt that you have 75 gigabytes of ram either. My work machine
only has .5 gig of ram... and it's fairly high end for a PC.

Kai, chill... you seemed like a nice guy yesterday in person. Way more
polite than this post makes you seem.

Slow down, check your grammar, check your spelling, check your punctuation,
check your facts, and leave out all the exclamation points. There's no need
to thrash around wildly.

Now, let's back up, start at the beginning. Give forth with a properly
spelled, capitalized and punctuated description of your configuration, tell
us what you were trying to accomplish, what you did, what you saw, and what
is going wrong, and don't flame anyone while doing it. Maybe we'll then be
able to help you.

Also, "HELP ME~!!!!" isn't the greatest subject line. Try to make your
subject lines precise, concise, and descriptive so that the maximum number
of readers can quickly grasp what the issue is and evaluate whether they
have expertise they can lend, and whether they WANT to help you or not.

++Lar