 CAD / 5268
Re: Guide to installing and using LDGLite on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:21:42 GMT

Don:

I just tried a fresh install on Mandrake 7.1.  I'm fairly certain that
you need MesaDemos because that includes GLUT which is required by ldglite.
So I would leave that in the procedure.

Ok.

I had one problem installing on Mandrake.  The "make install" for mesa put
the libs in /usr/local/lib.  I had to add a line for /usr/local/lib to my
/etc/ld.so.conf file and then run ldconfig before it would work.

I have added that step to the process.

Thanks for the feedback.

Play well,

Jacob