 CAD / 445
Re: Newbie with LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:28:03 GMT

Laurentino Martins wrote:

What if later I want to convert it back to LDraw format?
I mean, my model is in fact a new piece - the 8482 LEGO
TECHNIC CyberMaster PBrick - and I want to use some CAD to
make it look a bit better. It was build from standard LEGO
and TECHNIC parts and it is already similar to the real
one.
After that it want to convert it again to LDraw or it will
have no use at all.

I think your best choice is to write Paulo and ask him if he
can help you. He is apparently the one in the L-CAD group
with most experience with the DXF format.

Play well,

Jacob

             --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
             --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --