 CAD / 3842
  Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

Hy to all, I just released V1.9R2 of MLCad which contains bug fixes for the mentioned errors. You can download the executeable or the whole package as you like from (URL) I've updated the model section on my home-page with an example mpd file (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) When I tried to use a rotation step (first time), all 4 windows showed the rotated model in view mode, leaving me slightly puzzled. I don't know if that's the way it's intended to be. After the rotation end step everythings back to normal (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

That's what I call customer service. An extreme quick bug release :-) But maybe you were too quick. Because I found a new bug. Sorry :-) I tried your wagon, and found that when I go backwards in the buildingsteps, it draws all the parts in color, (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I'm sorry, but I have found just another bug as it seems: I was trying to to fix the singular matrix error in the minifig torso subpart and had figured it had to do with som missing number in the rotation matrix. I changed the numbers until (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) This is the right behavior (at least until now) if you select absolute rotation angles. In this case MLCad ignores all view angles and uses the specified one instead. The rotation end step reverts back to the original rotation angles. Michael (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

In lugnet.cad, Axel Poqué writes: <SNIP> I changed the numbers until L3lab loaded the part without complaint, then tried (...) mouse (...) says (...) done (...) program. (...) Agreed: Pressing CANCEL is ignored by MLCad ==> bug I could see a problem (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) <SNIP> Yep, you are right ==> corrected it already ... but I'm waiting now for two days! until I release it (just in case :-) Also I'm currently directly talking to Axle because of this rotation dialog problem. Michael (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

Since you are waiting already, I will report a bug. When I try to rotate a model in the 3D view using the mouse, it fails when the model is complex. It pauses for a little while, then just returns to normal mode. It never goes into wireframe mode. (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I'm sorry Michael, My problem was that I was confused about what mode I was in. It appears that you can only rotate the 3D model in Place mode, and not in View mode. When I run MLCAD, it comes up in view mode, and then I have to switch to (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I can't find your known errors page but here's a couple: The Help on V1.9 doesn't work. If MLCAD can't find a particular file more than once it asks for everyone occurance - maybe you can create a 'Don't ask me about this file again' (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

ok, i've found a few bugs myself, and i have a few suggestions: closing the picture generator window, once a large picture has been loaded, or sometimes just loading a large picture, yields a page fault: MLCAD caused an invalid page fault in module (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) Could we perhaps get this thread out of lugnet.trains? Follow-ups to: lugnet.cad.mlcad Thanks Frank (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

I could enable the roation for the view-mode as well, but than you loose the step walking in this pane!? Michael Chuck Sommerville wrote in message ... (...) the (...) normal (...) Mechs (...) that (...) I (...) mode (...) did (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) There are still the First, Previous, Next, and Last buttons on the tool bar. It's your decision of course. I can adapt to anything. Whatever you decide, It's still a great tool. -Chuck (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I'll check that out. (...) Yes, LP97-13 and LP97-14 are still required. They contain updates that are included in neither ldraw.exe (the original archive) nor complete.exe. This is actually a problem with the www.ldraw.org download pages. (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I checked, and I'm not having problem with MLCad and the newest complete.exe file. What behavior were you getting from MLCad? Steve (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) it complained that several files had single lines corrupt in them. it was probably a freak error, because complete.exew didn't give any crc errors when i used it. maybe it's because i hadn't installed the old updates of james' Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad)