 CAD / 3844
Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 18:22:11 GMT

Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> writes:
I just released V1.9R2 of MLCad which contains bug fixes for the mentioned
errors.

When I tried to use a rotation step (first time), all 4 windows showed the
rotated model in view mode, leaving me slightly puzzled. I don't know if
that's the way it's intended to be. After the rotation end step everythings
back to normal again.

Just curious...

Axel Poque
email: axel.pq@t-online.de