 CAD / 3860
Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 04:35:33 GMT

I could enable the roation for the view-mode as well, but than you loose the
step walking in this pane!?

Michael

Chuck Sommerville wrote in message ...
In lugnet.cad, Chuck Sommerville writes:
Since you are waiting already, I will report a bug.

When I try to rotate a model in the 3D view using the mouse, it fails when • the
model is complex.  It pauses for a little while, then just returns to • normal
mode.  It never goes into wireframe mode. Try loading up one of the big • Mechs
and try to rotate it.

-Chuck

I'm sorry Michael,

My problem was that I was confused about what mode I was in.  It appears • that
you can only rotate the 3D model in Place mode, and not in View mode.  When • I
run MLCAD, it comes up in view mode, and then I have to switch to Place • mode
to rotate the model.  This is probably in the documentation somewhere.  I • did
find it a little confusing.

-Chuck