 CAD / 3856
Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 21:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:
I just released V1.9R2 of MLCad which contains bug fixes for the mentioned
errors.

I can't find your known errors page but here's a couple:

The Help on V1.9 doesn't work.
If MLCAD can't find a particular file more than once it asks for everyone
occurance - maybe you can create a 'Don't ask me about this file again'
check-box.

The bug I mentioned ages ago - the 'train hole' bug still occurs on certain
video drivers - its OK on Win2000 but not on Win95R2 on the same card.

Some parts are partially transparent ie. you can see some of the inside
components of some pieces, like a 1x2x2 45 degree slope you can see the tube
when you're not supposed to.

If any of this is fixed in V1.9R2 then ignore it.  I haven't had a chance to
download it yet.

Carbon 60