 CAD / 2860
Re: Yet another Datsville update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:08:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ryan Dennett writes:
A couple of comments on the update.
1. The dead end street to the right of the city hall has got some
   grass growing in the cracks :)

Too much weed-n-feed.

2. The water tower image map is messed up.

I'll check it.

3. While looking at the lugnet datsville page I noticed you had done
   a picture of the fire station(town 7.jpg). How about linking the
   fire station image map to that image since on the geocities page
   it can't be seen unless you know that it is town7.jpg and put
   that in the address bar.

Better yet, how about I finish updating the geocities site?

4. I noticed three new buildings. Can we expect image maps for
   those soon, so we know what they are??

As soon as I get around to figuring out their coordinates.  Care to help?

I think that's all
KUTGW

I hope to :-)

-John Van