 CAD / 2816
Re: Yet another Datsville update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
I finally got POV to work again, so check out the latest at
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville/
or http://www.geocities.com/heartland/fields/1864/datsville.html .  The
overhead image map can only be viewed at the geocities site.

I noticed you had trouble trying to apply the walk signals. Because of that I
am re-submitting the Texas Traffic Signal with upgraded instructions (and 2
walk signals conjoined at the pole.)

I updated the POV file download, too, so anyone who would like to take a crack
at their own renderings, go for it.  I recommend running first at quality = 0,
so that you can get the camera positioning just right w/o waiting hours for
rendering.  If you would like your renderings added to the Datsville page,
email me (jpegs only please) and I'll try to get them up.

The major thing currently missing from Datsville are people!  I'd really
appreciate it if a bunch of you could make a few custom minifigs and send them
to me.

Enjoy,

-John Van

In that case, you'll be getting people, goin' hot with the usably completed
national bank. (In fact, the teller, loan officer, and the customer will all
have custom torsos.) Let me know when they get A. a cowboy hat, B. a pair of
cattle horns, or C. the samurai horns on LDraw/LEdit.