 CAD / 2852
Re: Yet another Datsville update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:02:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
I finally got POV to work again, so check out the latest at
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville/
or http://www.geocities.com/heartland/fields/1864/datsville.html .  The
overhead image map can only be viewed at the geocities site.

Looks good!  A couple comments about the landscaping:
1) If you increase r_l (or whatever I called the length
   of the river) the turns won't be quite so sharp.
2) I know it adds to rendering time, but turning the fog
   on for the non-overhead views will set the hills back
   so they don't interfere with the foreground as much--
   it'll give a better sense of distance.
I look forward to more :)
--Bram