 CAD / 2859
Re: Yet another Datsville update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 23:17:24 GMT

A couple of comments on the update.
1. The dead end street to the right of the city hall has got some
    grass growing in the cracks :)
2. The water tower image map is messed up.
3. While looking at the lugnet datsville page I noticed you had done
    a picture of the fire station(town 7.jpg). How about linking the
    fire station image map to that image since on the geocities page
    it can't be seen unless you know that it is town7.jpg and put
    that in the address bar.
4. I noticed three new buildings. Can we expect image maps for
    those soon, so we know what they are??

I think that's all
KUTGW

Ryan