 CAD / 1961
Re: Podracers Guild?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:43:18 GMT

Great!  Does the model count for the "actually built" category since it
can be built ( I did build half of it) or do I need photos to qualify for
that category?  Also, how do we enter a model into your competition?
--Bram

How do we enter the contest, I've heard alot of talk but no forms or
pages to visit.  I have built a replica of the hanger in the Naboo ?Castle?
in which they stored fighters, AKA: Ani's Naboo Fighter.

Also, if you have to post on GEOCITIES, please CC: a copy here, some of
us have AOL (Blaaaaaaaaa!) and can't get to most GEOCITIES sites.

Thanks Loads
John Rudy
TJJohn12@AOL.com