 CAD / 1962
Re: Podracers Guild?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:15:43 GMT

John Rudy wrote:
Also, if you have to post on GEOCITIES, please CC: a copy here, some of
us have AOL (Blaaaaaaaaa!) and can't get to most GEOCITIES sites.

Mmmmm, why can't you access *most* Geocities sites?

Is it a browser issue?  Can't you use Netscape or IE or Mosaic or something
recent?

Is it a routing issue?  Why some Geocities sites but not others?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives