 CAD / 1893
Re: Podracers Guild?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 20:25:01 GMT

I wrote:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/pov/pod.jpg
Pat J, would this model still qualify for your contest even though
it's not based on any actual SW Pod-racer?

"Pat Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> writes:
I see no reason why it should not, it is a very nice model.  Any
podracer may be entered.  Only space ships (and other vehicles) that
are part os SW cannon may otherwise be submitted.

Great!  Does the model count for the "actually built" category since it
can be built ( I did build half of it) or do I need photos to qualify for
that category?  Also, how do we enter a model into your competition?
--Bram