 CAD / 1846
Re: Round walls (was Re: check out my Water Tower model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 21:10:47 GMT

I just went ahead an added the pics to LEGO on my mind.

http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models
select from menu: Buildings: Curved walls

ObTrains:
Also new pics from a WW-II Rail gun (cannon).
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models
select from menu: Trains: WW-II Rail gun

Eric Brok
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind
Mindstorms/Mind Control section: