 CAD / 1845
Re: New rendering: A castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 14:59:11 GMT

Terry K skrev i meddelandet <373f62f7.1618381@lugnet.com>...
On Sun, 16 May 1999 16:44:57 GMT, "Anders Isaksson"
<isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote:

Castle from old Idea Book:
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/pov.htm#lecastle

That is quite the stately manor, Anders.  Your gardener must have a difficult
time keeping those trees all nicely pruned.

Well, as (virtual) ABS  doesn't grow very much, it's not a problem :-)

The picture looks slightly indistinct, did you add a bit of atmospheric haze
for realism?

Yes, there's a distant 'fog' applied, it really makes the sky much better.

Draw well,
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm