 CAD / 1804
Re: check out my Water Tower model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 20:29:56 GMT

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

I have created a Water Tower model and posted the DAT file in
lugnet.dat.models but if you want to see a POV-Ray rendering check out my web
site at:
<http://home.att.net/~bgatrelle/creations.htm>

The lower round body should really use part number

The top uses the 1/4 saucer section #30117 by Steve Bliss from
<http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.cad.dat:213>

The lower part of the tower should really use #30201, but I don't have that in
LDRAW. I just turned the #30117 upside down. It doesn't line up exactly, but
you get the idea.

This is the first model I have posted to the CAD group and would appreciate
any feedback.

Looks slick, what sets can you find that bottom piece in?

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com