 CAD / 17754
Re: My attempts to get a vector line drawing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 01:36:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote: ...
   the parts white and shut off lighting, but at least it works! (Note that the LEGO logo will show up on the studs in light gray unless you disable primitive substitution.)

You don’t need to disable primitive substitution; just uncheck “Texture Studs” in the “Primitive Substitution” box. (If you follow my instructions from my other post, the stud logo isn’t present, and cannot be made present.) So if you want to do it this way, and have primitive substitution on with the curve quality cranked all the way up, you can do that, without having to have the stud logo.

--Travis