 CAD / 17600
Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:22:08 GMT

Is LPub 4 still available to download? I have tired to access www.kclague.net
(all links lead to your site, but it seems to be down -Feb. 11th 2011)
Is it available anywhere else, do you have your site still?

Hi Megan and others,

Kevin's website is unreachable for some time now.
For the time being I am hosting the latest installer of LPub 4.1.1.10 on my site
here:
www.binarybricks.nl/download/LPub4_0_0_10_win32_setup.exe

If you have any questions related to working with LPub, I can try to answer
them.

Jaco