 CAD / 17606
Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:45:57 GMT

Would anyone have the MAC version they could forward by chance?
If not, are there other means to create printable instructions from files
created in Bricksmith that anyone could help out a beginner in this area with?

Jonathan

I have a copy of the latest MAC version
(LPub4_0_0_10_MacOSX_Leopard_Universal.dmg).

I have nowhere to post it, but I will gladly forward it to you.  If anyone has a
a place to post it, I'll send it to you as well.  It's a little over 17MB

Chris