 CAD / 17607
Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:05:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Eyerly wrote:

Would anyone have the MAC version they could forward by chance?
If not, are there other means to create printable instructions from files
created in Bricksmith that anyone could help out a beginner in this area
with?

I have a copy of the latest MAC version
(LPub4_0_0_10_MacOSX_Leopard_Universal.dmg).

I have nowhere to post it, but I will gladly forward it to you.  If
anyone has a a place to post it, I'll send it to you as well.  It's a
little over 17MB

Maybe one of the 6 developers listed on the Lpub4 sourceforge page could help
out?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpub4/develop

I'm not sure how the permissions are divvied up, but it'd be really nice if
someone could push it through the sourceforge release process so it's available,
even when Kevin's site goes down.

By the way, it looks like the code was updated just a few weeks ago, despite
the web site being down...