 CAD / 17608
Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:04:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
Maybe one of the 6 developers listed on the Lpub4 sourceforge page could help
out?

I would, but since I was only added to commit fixes, I'm uncomfortable posting
files.  Also, I'm not sure as a non-admin on the project if it's even possible
for me to create a release.  And since none of the existing releases have been
done through the sf.net release mechanism, it could be that Kevin wants to avoid
that.

Kevin, if you're reading this and want me to do so, I'll create a release on
sf.net with the latest official packages, but I'll need a copy of those packages
first.

--Travis