 CAD / 17452
Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 17:13:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   I need to find a new hosting service. Anyone with recommendations, please email me.

   Kevin

A fair few people use Eric Smith’s Northstar Computer Systems. His servers are MSWindows based which might be an issue for some but he’s a fan. Bricklink is hosted there, as are my sites, for years and years now and I’ve been very pleased.