 CAD / 17354
Re: Code Pilot LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:52:41 GMT

   If you could place even an early draft on the Parts Tracker, then I could mock that up into the model and replace the unofficial file as updates are available.

Little chance for that: doing a mockup takes time that would be essentially thrown away...

But I’ll post subparts as I build them.

   By the way, feel free to check my Brickshelf account for updates on my progress (when moderated). I am about half done now. Here is another render from yesterday. There will be more updates tonight.
Isn’t it a bit too light? the grey seem washed out (as I thought it might be a bad setting of my screen, I checked with Photoshop: lighted grey areas are pure white).

Philo