 CAD / 17353
Re: Code Pilot LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:57:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

I should be able to do that, since it is indeed easier than Spybotics... But don’t expect it so soon!

Philo

Thanks Philo! I really appreciate the effort this will take. I will just place another part (perhaps a Scout) in the model as a placeholder until a better replacement is available. If you could place even an early draft on the Parts Tracker, then I could mock that up into the model and replace the unofficial file as updates are available.

By the way, feel free to check my Brickshelf account for updates on my progress (when moderated). I am about half done now. Here is another render from yesterday. There will be more updates tonight.