 CAD / 17302
Re: Parts Update installation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 22:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
I'm a little confused about the installation procedure. Are the parts
updates cumulative? I mean, do they contain all the parts of the
previous updates, or do I have to install them in a particular order?

The LDraw.org website doesn't explain this, for example here:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article89.html

Mike, the updates should be installed in order, as they only contain the parts
certified since the last update. To get the full library, you must install one
of these: http://www.ldraw.org/Downloads-req-viewdownload-cid-1.html

ROSCO