 CAD / 17303
17302  |  17304
Subject:
BFC problems, model or converter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2010 04:34:23 GMT

I converted a model of a minifig to OBJ format using the LdrDat2Obj
program found here:

http://www.ldraw.org/Downloads-req-viewdownload-cid-6.html

However, when I open the model in MeshLab the model appears to suffer
from lots of BFC issues. See image here:

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/SharkD2161/Support/meshlab_minifig_bfc.png

Is this an issue with the original LDraw models or with the format
converter? I am using the latest parts update as far as I can tell.

Mike