 CAD / 17263
Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Chris Dee wrote:
[snipped announcement of 2010-02 parts update]

Nice!  You *have* been cutting the backlog (based on the PT history graph),
awesome!

BTW, was there public info about the u* part numbering?  I saw that u* parts
were included in both 2010-01 and this update.  I don't remember seeing any
discussion or announcement, but I sometimes miss things...

Steve