 CAD / 17262
Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:38:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
First of all: once again thanks to all who made this possible. Very
impressive update!
The thing is now that my mklist does not create a new parts.lst file. I can
choose between Number of Description. It starts counting x parts found, but
no new file is written. This is the first time this happens.
Anyone a clue?
Jaco

Thanks for your kind words.

I guess I forgot that this update is the first to include files that exceed the
8.3 naming, and we needed a new version of mklist.exe. I'm not sure what
happened to the version 1.6 beta annouced at
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/primitives/?n=489

I'll contact Don to check.

Chris