 CAD / 17298
Re: Advanced minifig animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 20:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
I was wondering if anyone here had experience with creating the style of
minifig animations found in official TLG movies/cartoons/video games.
I.e. ones where the parts are not only articulated, but also bend. Are
there any free tools to do this?

Mike

Hi Mike,

  To my knowledge there are no tools to provide what you want.  We have tools
for "flexible parts", but these are limited to hoses and rubber band type parts.

Kevin