 CAD / 1648
Re: MOC: Jailtech J3000 Superjail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:24:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
i did not rip you off. at least not directly any way.

will you *please* follow WORLDWIDE posting netiquette and retain at least
*some* portion of the original message you are responding to... we're all
smart enough to know which post you are replying to, but messages like this
just irritate me and prove once again that you don't care one iota about
conforming to any standards