 CAD / 1622
Re: MOC: Jailtech J3000 Superjail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 03:34:56 GMT

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:26:02 GMT, "SCOTT R  DENNETT" <dennett@agate.net> wrote:

It wouldn't have the hoses though because John vanZ still=
isn't telling anyone about the hose generator.

I am sure someday John will get his spreadsheet all worked out. For me, a
spreadsheet would be pretty useless.  It would need to be integrated into a
standalone hose generator program.  Which would be _so_ cool.
Until then there are a couple of other options to try that work pretty well:
http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/utility.html
Check the 3 link buttons marked "Bezier".
The first one is an all-in-one solution that is an enhancement of the second
two.
The second two are the simple "manual" method.  Seems complex at first, but
once you get the hang of it, it works pretty well.

-- Terry K --