 CAD / 1619
Re: MOC: Jailtech J3000 Superjail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:26:02 GMT

You mean the Deep Freeze Defender?  This is what he wrote to me about
the official models he's done.
"the ice planet sets i did not have on my list i got from someone else. e.g. i
got deep space defender from kevin m bane."
He meant Deep FREEZE Defender, there wasn't a dSd.
So, if this is the case he had no business demanding you to give him credit
for something he admits he didn't do. BTW if you still want the DFD I've started
it but never gotten around to finishing it, and for someone like you I could
probably
try to finish it. It wouldn't have the hoses though because John vanZ still
isn't telling
anyone about the hose generator.
Ryan