 CAD / 1647
Re: [Newpart] - #2871, Electric Train 9V Motor Decorative Side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:21:07 GMT

Why did he cross-post it?  Same reason he posted it in the first place
- to whine and try to deflect criticism of his poor quality work and
bad attitude.

Does anyone really need any more proof that what we're dealing with
here is someone with a serious attitude problem who will more than
likely never make any worthwhile contributions to the group?

i agree completely... once again, i have had *enough* with this person.. can
we *please* unify to purge him from the group(s)... i know Todd is aware of
our dilemma and very much on our side... JW is in no way conforming to what i
feel is the spirit of this community...

his post (once again) offended me simply in his "how come this hasn't been
done" demanding attitude... who the hell is this guy?? my boss?? like we all
aren't doing our "jobs" here or something.. this is really starting to tick me
off